There are different standards for accountability when dealing with situations such as multiple representation, multiple offers, co-brokerage of listings, and sending and receiving referrals. It’s imperative to understand the requirements for clarity and documentation to avoid putting yourself and your clients at risk and possibly even causing an inability to claim commission.
OREA’s next webinar will discuss the steps you can take to safeguard the interests of yourself and your clients when working with other salespeople and/or brokerages. The webinar will bring you up to speed about:
- How to ensure regulatory compliance when documenting and communicating with other salespeople and brokerages
- The details about communicating with absolute clarity
- The numerous OREA Standard Forms available to assist you and how to use them at the right time
- Precautions you should take to ensure risk reduction
- Helpful practices for trading ethically and with integrity
The webinar is led by OREA’s senior forms expert, Cassandra Agnew Walker, and OREA’s 2016 President, Ray Ferris. It takes place at 11:00am EST on June 21st, 2017. Registration can be completed online now. If you are unavailable on the date of the webinar, you can still receive a link to the recording by registering.
All OREA Standard Forms webinars and related resources are for OREA members only. To access the webinar recordings and forms resources you must be registered with a brokerage that is a member of Organized Real Estate, which includes OREA membership.