We are delighted to announce that our popular online course On the Path to Leadership: Leadership 100 is now mobile compatible. If you’re on the road and find yourself with an hour or so to spare, you can learn about how associations work and what role you can play. If you are a real estate association volunteer or are considering volunteering, grab your laptop, tablet or mobile phone and take this popular interactive course. There is no charge to for members to enrol!
If we’ve peaked your curiosity, here is a taste of what you’ll learn:
– Types of non-profit associations
– How associations are governed
– Leadership roles & responsibilities
– Contributing as a committee/task force member
– Responsibilities of the meeting chair
– Attendee meeting responsibilities
– Effective discussion and debate
– Decision making
– Tips for balancing your time
– Benefits of volunteering
– Valuing the volunteer experience
– How to become a volunteer
Be sure to let us know what you think of the course!