Peak Performance: What it is, why you should care, and how technology helps you get there. – Denise Lones, SCP
Approximately 10% of the population are peak performers. What makes you a peak performer?
Self-discipline. Whatever you need to do, you’re willing to do it. Keep working even when you have failure. When looking in-depth, here are some categories and strengths of peak performers:
Attitude & Mindset: Leverage effectively, visualize success, focus on results – not perfection, think outside the box, solve problems, and build discipline into your business.
Action and Implementation: Develop goals and plans, get it done, take risks, get help when you need it, and leverage effectively.
Systems & tools: Invest in your business, and be an early adopter.
If you’re a peak perfomer in Real Estate, you:
- Maximize your income.
- Achieve work/life balance.
- Deliver the best possible experience for your clients.
Why Embrace Technology?
- 68% of the population in Canada is online. Canada is the #1 nation online.
- 57% on the Canadian population is online.
- Canadians watch 147 videos per month on YouTube
- 83.1% of the population in Canada is on Facebook.
So, if your consumers are online…you should probably be there too.
Where should you start?
- Start on Facebook because 83% of your buyers and sellers are on there.
Real Estate is a business about making connections. Denise’s piece of advice: take one thing (one new technology)…learn it & embrace it. Then keep building upon that. Thanks Denise Lones!
– Georgia Sapounas, Community Manager
Leave a Reply