At 1:00 P.M. on July 19th, OREA will hold its first webinar that takes a detailed look at commercial forms.
Commercial transactions are complex and require REALTORS® to ensure they complete their due diligence. In this webinar, OREA legal counsel guest, Louis Radomsky, joins Cassandra Agnew Walker to provide members with practical advice about how to navigate commercial transactions smoothly.
The webinar is designed for both experienced and inexperienced commercial Realtors. It will hone in on:
- Confidentiality requests
- Using caution in tax environments
- Corporate sellers and buyers
- Due Diligence conditions for parties
- Using the Sale of a Business Form
- Lawyers and other professionals that can offer advice
Registration is now open online for members who would like to participate live and/or receive a link to the on-demand recording. OREA also has a growling library of past standard forms webinars available for members on it’s website.