- Help keep the conversation enlightening and insightful with comments relevant to the blog entry.
- Try to make your point concise because the blog cannot accommodate long comments.
- Play fair, don’t make it personal, and avoid any language that may be considered rude, abusive, or threatening.
- Don’t infringe on the trademarks or copyrights of OREA or any third parties.
- Steer clear of posting anything illegal, obscene, or untrue.
- Don’t use this venue for spam, advertisements, or solicitations.
- Include the full link for any URLs.
- Don’t comment on actual or threatened legal action that involves OREA or any of our members or CREA or matters that could result in reputational risk to those persons.
- Overall think of what you say in your posting in the same way as statements you might make to the media, or emails you might send to people you don’t know. If you wouldn’t include it in those, don’t post it.
OREA reserves the right to modify these guidelines and any related social media policies at any time in its sole discretion.
OREA takes great care in the preparation and distribution of information to both its members and the public. However, we cannot guarantee that all the information provided at this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date and OREA makes no representation to that effect.
In particular, the information provided is not to be relied upon or construed as legal and/or real estate advice. Individual members and the public are urged to seek expert advice on specific issues affecting them.
If you have any concerns regarding the accuracy of the information on this website, please contact by e-mail.