New and extensive insights about consumers in Ontario can help you to grow your real estate business. Find out more about who is in your market to buy or sell a home, where they live, and how to reach them in an upcoming web seminar (webinar) on Tuesday, June 28 at 11:00 a.m.
The Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) has completed a wide-ranging research project of consumers to examine their intentions to move or buy property in the next two years. The study combines primary research from multiple sources, including leisure, lifestyle and media behaviours, plus national census data and postal code information. The results can help you understand your local market and identify segments of the population to target.
The one-hour webinar will reveal findings from the study, called Uncovering consumer data for REALTORS®. For the first time ever, OREA will be sharing results of the research study through a live webinar. All those who register will be able to obtain a recording of the webinar, even if they can’t participate on the day of the event.
This initiative will help you to understand your clients through a market segmentation of Ontario real estate consumers. The webinar will give you thorough consumer insights on the demographic, geographic and financial profile of consumers. It will also reveal details about market size, social values, financial portfolios and media consumption habits.
“We’re delighted with the scope and magnitude of this information,” says Ray Ferris, OREA president. “This detailed consumer research will greatly help REALTORS® in understanding real estate needs and characteristics of their local communities. Knowing more about the demographics and profile of your market is an incredibly useful tool for our members. This helps us all to understand better who our clients are, how they make decisions and how we can help them.”
The data will help you:
- Develop a better understanding of who your clients are, how they make decisions and how you can help them
- Expand your business by knowing the areas with the best chance of success
- Craft relevant messaging and communications with more insight into consumer mindsets
- Tweak your advertising and messaging to catch consumer attention and demonstrate the value you bring
- Understand who will be most affected by changes in the real estate industry
- Anticipate client needs and capabilities to create a more enjoyable process for them – and you.
To register for the webinar, click here.
Leave a Reply