EMERGE “Technology for a New REALiTY” is a one-day professional development hosted by the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA). EMERGE offers our members the opportunity to learn about the latest strategies, tools and emerging technologies that may disrupt our industry.
EMERGE will also help REALTORS® excel at their business. With five consecutive successfulruns and an increasing demand voiced by the members, OREA is looking forward to another amazing series in 2018.
OREA is inviting proposals from speakers/ facilitators/ presenters for its 2018 EMERGE & Commercial EMERGE Conference series. The EMERGE series will take place in four locations across the province and Commercial EMERGE in two locations between September to November 2018.
You have the opportunity to present to a diverse audience of REALTORS®, Association Executives and industry representatives numbering in the thousands from across Ontario. Such exposure can lead to professional recognition, visibility, credibility and influence and broaden your professional network.
If you would like to volunteer to speak at the 2018 EMERGE & Commercial EMERGE conferences, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than April 19, 2018. Please use the subject “EMERGE Speaker Proposal”. The proposal must include the following:
- A proposed topic for discussion pertaining to cutting edge real estate business tools, technologies, and systems (up two three paragraphs).
- A brief bio (150 words maximum). This should be no longer than one paragraph and be suitable for printing in the conference program to promote the event and your session.
- A short abstract (one paragraph) about your topic suitable for inclusion in conference marketing material (e.g. website, program etc.)
- An explanation of how you plan to deliver the theme(s) noted above (depending on our program needs, we may ask you to be flexible re delivery).
- A link to at least one video of a prior presentation made by you. (If a video is not available please note this in your proposal and indicate why).
- The names and contact information for three professional references.
- A high resolution colour head shot in jpeg or png.
Only selected applicants will be invited to discuss their submissions with us.