Space is still available for the two final career nights of 2016 – Niagara Falls on October 19 and Don Mills on November 23.
If you are interested in learning about a career in real estate, following are five reasons why you should attend a Career Night, hosted by OREA Real Estate College.
1. Knowledge is power: Career Nights provide prospective students with information about admission requirements, enrolment at OREA Real Estate College, and the Salesperson Registration Education Program.
2. Knowledge is power (part 2): Career Nights provide prospective students with an overview of the real estate profession, such as ‘typical’ salesperson activities (e.g., prospecting for clients, preparing and presenting offers, listing presentations), skills needed (e.g., negotiation, problem-solving, organizational and planning), and the various career options within the profession (e.g., residential resale, new home sales, condominium sales, rural/agricultural, commercial, property management).
3. Straight from the source: Career night presenters are College curriculum staff and instructors who are also practising REALTORS®. In addition to learning about the program, presenters provide information about the profession based on real-time experience.
4. Just ask: Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions.
5. We care about your success: Career Nights provide prospective students with an overview of the many learning tools/resources offered by the College to help them succeed, such as the instructor telephone support line, the exam practice/study guides (Exam Tutor©, Passit®), and the College app. The app includes study guide tips such as how to calculate commissions and how to measure the area of an irregular rectangle.
To register for a career night, go to http://bit.ly/1SLbrnE.