How much do lay people know about the real estate profession and the advantages of hiring a REALTOR® when buying and selling a house? The College has an app for that.
iCollege is available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms, and features more than 30 courses that provide practical information on industry issues. Courses are available for download at $1.99 each. One course that is offered for free, Qualities of a REALTOR®, features tips and guidelines on how to choose the ‘right’ REALTOR®. This course covers topics such as how to conduct a proper interview with a potential REALTOR® , reviewing his/her website, and deliverable services. Members and students may find these courses beneficial as well.
Current iCollege Courses
- Are Lawsuits Worth It?
- Areas of Consideration
- Buyer Representation Agreement
- Claims and Disputes
- Condo Administration
- Do Not Call List
- Due Diligence
- Final Thoughts on Resale Condominiums
- First Steps in Selling and Buying
- Getting Your Home Ready to Show
- Lawsuits and Preventative Measures
- Legal Process
- Listing Agreement
- New Homes and Condominiums
- Power of Sale and Foreclosure
- Privacy Act
- Professional Services
- Property Condition Statement
- Property Line, Fence, Trees and Branches
- Property Registration
- Property Rights for Married and Common-law Spouses
- Protecting Yourself
- Psychological Defects and Stigmas
- Qualities of a REALTOR®
- Selling Rental Property
- Spousal Relationships and Obligations
- Ten Principles of Privacy
- Types of Defects
- Working With a REALTOR®
To download the app, go to http://bit.ly/14bbhwi.