“Video Killed the Radio Star” flipped the switch on music television in August 1981. Our switch – the launch of the OREA Real Estate College Blog – may not be as ground-breaking, but it is designed to inform, educate, and engage.
Welcome to the College section of the OREA Blog. This section will provide you with information and news about the OREA Real Estate College.
Who We Are
The OREA Real Estate College is the government-designated, award-winning provider of real estate education in Ontario. We offer comprehensive education programs that will prepare you for the complex business of trading in real estate. We also offer a complete program of continuing education courses that will build on your and knowledge and skills, and that satisfy the continuing education requirements of the Real Estate and Business Brokers Act, 2002, the legislation that governs the registration and regulation of real estate brokerages, brokers, and salespersons.
What We Propose
We are committed to connecting with you and to provide you with current and pertinent information, discuss issues that matter to you, and engage you in dialogue.
Over the next few weeks, we will:
- Tell you about the revised Real Estate Broker Course, suitable for salespersons intending to obtain broker registration, and current brokers who already operate their own brokerage
- Discuss Form 202: Seller Commission Agreement with Co-operating Brokerage for a Listed Property
- Introduce the new Student Handbook, a one-stop guide to the real estate profession, and what individuals considering a career in real estate can expect
- Tell you about new e-Learning continuing education courses currently available
- Remind you of the various products available to help you complete your real estate education and launch your career as a real estate professional
As this is intended to be a two-way communication, we encourage you to provide us with your comments, and let us know what is on your mind.
Leave a Reply