You might be surprised to know that your OREA membership dues are only $110.
We use your dues dollars to focus on the areas you told us were most important to you including education, giving you a strong voice at Queen’s Park, promoting the importance of using a REALTOR® and improved communication. We are also committed to providing you with the latest updates on industry and market news and the tools that help you in your day-to-day business.
Your dues dollars hard at work…
• Standard Forms and Clauses in print or online
• A multi-media campaign to promote REALTOR® Value to consumers
• Consumer brochures to help you educate your clients
• Legal information through Legal Forum
• Services to your real estate board including strategic planning and leadership development
• Access to Ontario’s largest Commercial Property Database
• Savings on a variety of products and services
• Financial support to Ontario Shelter Charities through the REALTORS Care Foundation
• Practical, useful and current industry and market information in the REALTOR® EDGE newsletter and e-EDGE
• OREApedia – a wealth of information about real estate issues in Ontario at www.orea.com
• Continuing education credits available when you are
• Access to your education records and important documents in My Portfolio
• A strong voice and presence at Queen’s Park on REALTOR® issues including the Home Ownership Matters campaign
Recently Kazem Zardkanlou from Independent Brokers Realty and Mukul Desai from Homelife/United Realty Inc., Brokerage won the equivalent of their OREA dues at a recent tradeshow; where they heard about what OREA does for them.