Whether you’re new to twitter or influence thousands, these tips and tools are for you:
10. Refer to a Twitter guidebook.
Learn Twitter basics then move into building your twitter community, using twitter for business, sharing, and managing your twitter stream with Mashable’s Twitter Guidebook.
9. Join hashtag conversations.
There are now more than 600 regular tweetchats weekly that expand daily.
8. Find more people to engage with.
7. Follow your interests.
Twitter suggests accounts to follow based on who you already follow & your interests.
6. Measure your growth and compare it to others in your industry.
TwitSprout provides competitive intelligence, in one location.
5. Integrate Twitter on your website.
4. Use good content for your tweets.
Enhance your tweets by tweeting answers to questions, case studies, facts, live events, news, photos, quotes and more.
3. Connect your twitter account to some of your other social media channels.
2. Tweet at different times throughout the day.
If you like to tweet interesting articles online, spread them out by using Buffer. Try scheduling tweets for maximum impact using Timely. Also, Hootsuite or Tweetdeck help you manage several streams and schedule content tweets for various times.
1. Use the 80/20 rule.
“Promote” other people’s content 80% of the time & your own 20% of the time.
Do you have any other tips or tools that you use?
Where can we find you on twitter?
Let everyone know in the comments below.
p.s. Follow us @oreainfo 😉