I once read that there are 3 kinds of people;
1) Those that make things happen
2) Those that watch things happen
3) And…those that say “what just happened”
Which one are you?
If you are a Realtor and want to choose one of those 3 options, maybe you should consider volunteering on your local board. But why? It’s going to take time, you have other priorities – family, friends, not to mention your business.
Please let me offer 3 good reasons;
1) You will learn what is really happening in the real estate business –trends, new techniques, technology apps, how to stay out of trouble
2) The board will pay for your volunteer leadership training which will also translate to better business practices, more referrals and more business
3) You will have the satisfaction that you made a difference in making your profession better – how often does that happen?
Take a look at the 3 kinds of people again….can you afford Not to volunteer?