The first Book of Lists, compiled by David Wallenchinksy, Irving Wallace, and Amy Wallace, was published in 1977. It included a goldmine of esoteric and unusual information, such as worst places to hitchhike, breeds of dogs that bite people the most and the least, and people suspected of being Jack the Ripper.
Our list – top 10 reasons why you should attend OREA Real Estate College Career Night on February 8, 2012 and consider a career in real estate – is neither as ambitious nor esoteric. Rather, it is intended to spark your interests and guide you toward an exciting new career.
Here are the top 10 reasons:
10. Real estate will give you the opportunity to set and obtain your own financial goals
9. You will meet people who are passionate about their profession
8. Everyone in Ontario needs a home
7. The various opportunities in real estate sales
6. What life will be like as a real estate salesperson (no two days will be alike)
5. What qualities you need to have to be successful
4. The education and steps you will need to become a registered salesperson
3. An opportunity to ask questions
2. An opportunity to speak one-on-one with an instructor, still active in real estate sales
1. The workshop is free (as is the coffee)… and you have nothing to lose
How to Enrol
To enrol, please go to http://www.facebook.com/events/189157411183155/