Your success at OREA Real Estate College is also our success. We want you to enjoy your learning experience, as stress-free as possible, and we want you to succeed. One way we do this is through the Instructor Support Line.
What is it and why should you use it? Here are 10 reasons…
1. Assistance is just a phone call away. The Instructor Support Line is open Monday to Friday, from 9:30 am to 4 p.m.
2. Long distance charges need not apply. There is a toll-free number (1-866-444-5557).
3. Subject-matter experts staff the phones. A College instructor is available to personally answer your question.
4. A live instructor to talk to. You are doing the course online or by correspondence but need an instructor to simplify a few terms.
5. Specific questions about course content are answered quickly. You cannot remember how to calculate compound interest and you do not have time to search your textbooks.
6. Confusing terms/concepts are explained in detail. You read the section on seller take back but still don’t understand it.
7. Clarification regarding math questions on exams. You have just completed the first course, Real Estate as a Professional Career, and are set to write the exam but you worry that you may need to memorize the conversion table and other formulas. Good news – you don’t. If required, formulas will be provided.
8. Classroom timidity. You are taking a course in the classroom but are a little intimated to ask a question on a specific topic.
9. Oops… should have asked that question sooner. You took the course in the classroom and only think of the question(s) after completing the course.
10. For a little reinforcement. The Instructor Support Line is not a tutoring service. However, if you are worried about the exam or have some concerns, the instructors are available to help.
We are here to help you. Call the Instructor Support Line at 1-866-444-5557.
Leave a Reply