I worked as an IT manager for ten years and then moved into the real estate industry. Why? I have a passion for educating and investing in real estate. Having purchased two rental properties by the age of 27, it was natural to pursue a job as a REALTOR®.
The Top 5 Reasons I love my Job as a REALTOR®:
5. I have a flexible schedule.
4. I enjoy meeting and working with people from all different walks of life.
3. The sky is the limit financially.
2. It’s satisfying – seeing people progress to the larger home they have been working so hard to get.
1. The gratification of being part of the process of someone buying their first home is incredible.
It’s fantastic getting to know fellow REALTORS®, there are so many great people out there and this career can put you in touch will some that you may have never met otherwise!
I’m looking forward to the YPN Network Reception and expanding my network.
– Kris Gear, OREA YPN Committee Member & Guest Blogger
Leave a Reply